LATEST NEWS March 13th, 2017
It may feel like winter, but spring is just around the corner. Time to start thinking about fresh local greens and eating healthier. Here's a delicious salad dressing recipe that is made from natural organic ingredients grown right here in Ontario. The Honey Apple Cider Vinaigrette recipe features our Huron Sun Cold-Pressed Organic Sunflower Oil, Filsinger's Organic Apple Cider Vinegar and Local Honey. It is so easy to make and so delicious! It doesn't have to be complicated to taste good. Especially when you start with local organic ingredients from Ontario. Look for the neck tag recipe on bottles of Filsinger's Apple Cider Vinegar or visit our FacebookPage.
If you would like to have the oil available at a store near you, talk to the store manager and perhaps we can arrange to have them carry it.
If you really like our sunflower oil make sure you tell your friends and share your recipes on our Facebook page.
HURON SUN PURE VIRGIN SUNFLOWER OIL
Your Healthy Choice
- Our sunflowers are grown and harvested locally in Ontario
- Cold-pressed in small batches to retain natural flavours and vitamins
- Made from natural Non-GMO "high-oleic" sunflower seeds
- Contains very high levels of good cholesterol lowering mono-unsaturated fats
- Subtle aroma and taste of sunflower seeds
- Delicious in baked goods – tastes great and healthy for you